Internships are available for for 3 – 12 month periods; Start and end anytime – your choice! Pick one of the following options, or choose a few for a more varied schedule. Click on a logo for full description:
Some Details About Our Internships
- Room and board will be provided but there is no stipend. If you have ongoing financial needs (loan payment, cell phone bill, etc.) you might consider raising support from your local church to cover these costs.
- You will be sharing a room with one other single person (in some very rare cases, two).
- We provide 3 meals a day in our community dining room served buffet style.
- You are encouraged to join other JPUSA interns and your intern hosts for morning devotions.
- Depending on your placement, evenings and weekends are mostly free for fellowship and relaxation.
- Every Tuesday evening, the interns are required to attend class.
Please read our internship overview which describes a typical day in the life of an intern.
Want more info? Contact interns[at] jpusa [dot] org
*There is an Everybody’s Coffee internship available for people in the Chicago area. click here for more info
Want to apply? click here